Emax Avan R5.65 3-Blade Propeller 10 pairs - Bulk Pack
Emax Avan R5.65 3-Blade Propeller 10x Bulk Pack CCW + CW
The Avan-R propeller is a triblade designed for the racer. Expect incredible top end speed with great low end control and a locked in grippy feel. The Avan-R has a design advance ratio of .65 with a 5.0 inch pitch at 75% of the radius. The Avan-R has a weight of 5 g and a moment of inertia of 34 g/cm^2 Specifically designed to match the power curve of the Emax 2306 2400kv motor. The optimum design point for the Avan-R is at 70 mph at 45 degree flight angle, 16000 rpm, with an all up weight expected around 650g. This design target is right around half throttle. The Avan-R uses airfoils that achieve high lift coefficients which expands its stall range and ultimately its efficiency range. This propeller utilizes all the torque available from the Emax 2306 2400kv motor giving extreme responsiveness and efficient transfer of power.
- Blades profiles are optimized at key point along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response - predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Optimized design to match motor performance curves of the RS2306 series of brushless motors and similar performing motors in its class.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
- Exclusive locking design in propeller hub to match with RS2306 and RS2205 motors to lessen prop loosening during flight.
- Countless hours of R&D were implemented on genuine AVAN propellers to take advantage of the RS2306 (and most modern 22xx and 23xx motors) full potential.
- Use of non-genuine (copied or cloned) propeller is NOT RECOMMENDED and will yield poor performance.
- Type : Multi-Rotor
- Length : 5"
- Pitch : 5.0 inch pitch at 75% of the radius
- Weight : 5 g
- Mounting hole : M5
- Included : 10pcs CW and 10pcs CCW in a bag