FrSky TFR4 SB 3/16ch 2.4Ghz S.BUS Receiver FASST Compatible (with SB ports)
The TFR4SB 3-channel receiver supports S.Bus technology which uses digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between the receiver and multiple S.Bus compatible servos thereby reducing associated cable clutter when running multiple servos.
- Light weight, compact design
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS&CPPM compatible servos. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevent mismatched servo-channel connection
- Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on radio side or set failsafe on TFR4SB side)
- Improved sensitivity and stability
- Wider and higher operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models
- Firmware upgradeable
- Enables channel setting for S.Bus and S.Bus compatible servos
- Two switchable servo frame speed modes: FS mode and HS mode (HS for digital servos)
- Supports failsafe function for all channels
- Pin configuration: end
- Number of channels: 3 x FASST with one S.Bus (no channel limits)
- Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
- Surface Systems (C1 Mode) 3PK, 4PK, etc.
- Weight: 6.0g/4.2g (naked)
- Operating Voltage Range:3.5 ~ 10V
- Number of Channels:3/16ch
- Operating Temperature Range-10c-80c
FrSky FASST Compatible TFR4SB 3/16 SBUS Reciever
- Brands FRSKY
- Product Code: Frsky FASST TFR4SB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £24.99