FrSky Horus X10S Radio with R9M Transmitter - Silver
FrSky Horus X10S Radio with R9M Transmitter - Silver Shell
The FrSky Horus X10 and X10S are the latest transmitters to join the FrSky family. They both carry on all of the features of their predecessor’s and each model has its own unique advantages.
The X10 series carries forward all the advantages of its big brother the X12S, the X10 and X10S have the built-in iXJT+ module, detachable external antenna, and an industrial LCD screen. Comes with FrSky’s own easy to use FrOS (operating system) and of course, supports OpenTX as well. The X10 series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. Designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The main difference between the X10 and X10S is the Horus X10 has M10 hall sensor gimbals with adjustable sticks. The Horus X10S is equipped with our latest and best gimbal to date, the MC12P has all CNC digital higher accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor Gimbals than MC12 gimbal of the X12S. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
- Built-in iXJT+ module (the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
- Wireless trainer system
- Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/)
- FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480x272 readable outdoor color screen
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- MC12P all CNC digital higher accuracy ten ball bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Full Weight: 1000g
- Operating Voltage: DC 7.2V
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 60c
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Flash Memory: 16MB(extendible by TF card)
- Transmitter Panel : Carbon Fiber/ Silver/ Amber panel selectable
The Horus X10S also includes the R9M RF Transmitter Module
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long range system which works in the frequency of 868MHz. The R9M module offers 2 switchable RF power outputs to so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 868MHz working mode
- Long range, low latency and high precision RC system
- Support Redunancy function
- 2 Optional RF power
- Telemetry(25mW) and non-telemetry (500mW) modes selectable
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Compatibility: R9 Operating Voltage Range: 4V-12V
- Compatible receivers: R9 series