More RadioLink systems

Feedback about the site, something you want changed? or something that you feel will help the site let me know.
Dodgy Geezer

More RadioLink systems

Postby Dodgy Geezer » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Quite a lot of boat people tried RadioLink for their their first 2.4Ghz system - I was certainly pushing it from GiantCod on my website. But Giant Cod disappeared, and RadioLink support vanished.

Many boaters moved to using the Planet 5 set, imported by Perkins. But that seems to have recently ceased as well! Leaving a lot of boaters quite unhappy and without a source of cheap 2.4GHz systems

Rclife do a Radiolink T4EU - it's only a 4-channel, and you can buy the T4EU-6 for 2/3 the price off Ebay. But having a named supplier must be worth something, and if you were selling the T4EU-6 at the same price as the T4EU I reckon you could pick up a lot of the old Planet 5 custom.

Even better for boaters, it looks as if Radiolink are turning out an 8-channel system - see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RadioLink-T8FB-2-4G-8CH-Transmitter-with-R7EH-Receiver-/141923477928?var=&hash=item210b4c69a8:m:m3v4IgQbamjqjAZR6cXNFfw

This looks as if it has 2 sticks, one 2-pos switch, 1 3-pos switch and 2 proportional rotary switches! That would go down a treat with scale boaters - they are always looking for more channels. Are Radiolink making this? Are they shipping it? If you decide to stock it, an advert in Model Boats might well be justified...

Return to “Website Feedback / Suggestions”