DYS XM20A V2 Multirotor 3-4S E.S.C. Speed Controller for High KV motors
DYS XM20A V2 Multirotor 3-4S Ultra Light E.S.C. Speed Controller for High KV motors
Item No.: XM20A V2.
Model: mini 20A ESC for high KV Power motors.
The new DYS XM20A V2 ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors, for a Smaller size and an easier installation.
- Input voltage: 3-4s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 24L*14W*4.5H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 5.8g
- The XM series of ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support the demand of higher KV motors.
- Designed for a quicker multi-rotor throttle response.
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission.
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency.
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturisation design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor.
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3.
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response.
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics
- Protective outer case to help with damage on crashes prop strikes etc.
A great small light high performance ESC made for demanding quads.