The Emax Nighthawk X4 is a 3mm carbon fiber X frame designed for Speed, the design gives you supreme balance and agility, the Nighthawk X4 is a clean and tidy quad with an integrated PDB with direct solder pads for the ESC, power and signal, the arms are easily replaceable and come in 4, 5 and 6 Inch.
The X frame design allows all the components to be mounted towards the centre and therefore stabilising the centre of gravity and allowing your quad to react swiftly and turn in an instant.
- 170mm Motor-to-Motor distance
- 3mm thick arms - 4" length
- 1.5mm Bottom Carbon Fiber plate
- 1.5mm Top Carbon Fiber plate
- 1.5mm PDB
- PDB Power Output: Filtered 12V @ 2A and 5V @ 3A Switching Regulators
- 3 Programmable RGB LEDs (Runs on 5V)
- Weight: 85g
- Built-In 5V and 12V regulators supply ample amount of clean, filtered power to the electronics.
- ESC Signal pads allow clean and efficient builds with less wire.
- Programmable RGB LEDs let user play with endless colours and features through the flight controller using Cleanflight-Configurator.
- XT60 connector is directly mounted onto the PDB (further reducing weight by eliminating heavy wires as well as risk of cutting power leads).
- Dedicated signal pads are aligned with the flight controller to allow clean connections.
- Change from 170, 200, or 240mm sized frame by simply swapping out arms.
- Narrow width of the face of the arms allow more thrust to pass through.
- Unique motor plate design lets the user install original EMAX Nighthawk Motor Guards.