Emax Red Bottom RS 2205S 2600kv Racing motors.
Emax Red Bottom RS 2205S Racing motors.
The RS2205S is a redesigned version of the popular RS2205 The motor is lighter, yields faster bell rotational response, higher thrust, uses premium materials and backed with EMAX's legendary production quality.
The RS2205S is 2 grams lighter than the first version of the RS2205. The bell has been redesigned to have a lower profile without sacrificing the structural integrity of the motor. This eliminates unnecessary mass and allows quicker rotational response of the bell. The shorter motor height allows a lower center of gravity closer to the mounting point.
Genuine Japanese NMB bearings.
The RS2205S gives an additional 100g of thrust compared to the RS2205
Weighing only 29g
- Cooling fins reduce soak.
- Premium materials from genuine sources.
- Hollow hardened steel prop shaft.
- Hardened Steel Hollow Shaft (Structurally stronger than solid shaft)
- N52SH Curved Magnets.
- Smoothest and most durable Japanese NSK Ball Bearings in the industry.
- High quality oxygen free copper wire.
- 100g+ more thrust then previous RS2205.
- 0.1mm magnet-to-stator air gap.
- 0.15mm laminations in stator.
- Bell Retaining Screw: NO E-Clips
- EMAX Cooling system: Keeps motor cool at high amp output
- 2 Grams lighter then previous RS2205 & a lower profile
- Quicker bell acceleration
- More torque