EMAX Nano Series Mini 12A ESC OneShot 125 For RC Multirotors
Super tiny and super light, The Emax Nano Series ESC 12 Amp - Active Braking
Ideal for small racing Quadcopters.
- Brand: EMAX
- Item name: Nano 12A ESC
- ESC input voltage: 2-4S
- ESC BEC: no built-in BEC
- Continuous current: 12A
- Burst current (10S): 15A
- Power supply: 2-4S Lipo battery
- Programmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 30*12.5*8mm
- Weight: 7g(with Wire)
- Supports Oneshot125 for active breaking support to improve flight performance, active breaking (dampened light) (20A), with quicker throttle response times.
- Smaller and lighter than most multirotor ESCs weighing only 7g.
- Compatible with most popular flight controllers such as Skyline32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and many more.
- Opto designed so deoes not have a built in BEC, with twisted pair wire for throttle signal line, strong anti-jamming capability.
- Use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Support SimonK and BLHeli.
- Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
- Specially designed for multirotors, but also compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- All parameters can be programmed via using a program card or a transmitter, including default settings.
Read the Instructions for the EMAX Nano Series Mini 12A ESC on our forums