Hobbywing Platinum PRO V4.1 200A -HV OPTO ESC
Hobbywing Platinum PRO V4.1 200A -HV ESC
This is the Hobbywing Platinum Pro V4.1 200HV ESC, for use with 700-800 sized Helicopters/ Giant Scale Fixed wing Airplane
One of a Kind Design
The elegant case is made from aluminum alloy material. Each cooling slot and its fin were carefully designed and arranged, and the case has gone through oxidation, coloring and edge-highlighting.
Innovative Heat Dissipation Structure
The innovative "duo" stacking structure allows all components on both sides of the printed circuit boards to quickly conduct heat to the aluminum case.
Excellent Motor Speed Governing
The high performance 32-bit processor, combined with advanced algorithm, makes the motor speed-governing excellent for different conditions. With the adjustable sensitivity of speed-governing, every pilot can find the most suitable settings for his helicopter.
Super Soft Start-Up
The Platinum-HV-200A makes the motor start extremely soft and avoids tail-drift issues. The start-up time is adjustable within 8 to 25 seconds. This will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
Great Current Endurance
A high-quality and high-voltage MOSFET with a great current endurance guarantees the ESC's safety especially in a extremely high power demanding situation.
Built-in Sparkproof Circuit
Built-in sparkproof circuit effectively eliminates sparks produced at the "powering-on" moment and prolongs the connectors lifespan.
Product number 30209100
- Main Applications: 700-800 Class Helis / large fixed wing planes
- Governor: Internal
- Built-in BEC: No
- Continuous Current: 200A
- Cell Count: 6-14S
- Case: Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Peak Current: 250A
- Weight: 305g
- Dimensions: 106x50x40mm
- DEO Technology: Yes
- Spark-Proof: Yes
- Programming: Separate port for ESC programming (this port is also the FAN port)
- High performance microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent motor speed-governing and super soft startup.
- Microprocessor powered by independent DC regulator has better anti-interference performance, which greatly reduces the risk of losing control.
- The maximum motor speed can reach 210000 RPM (for 2 pole motor), 70000 RPM (for 6 pole motor) and 35000 RPM (for 12 pole motor).
- Multiple flight modes: Fixed-wing, Heli (Linear Throttle Response), Heli (Elf Governor), and Heli (Store Governor).
- Data logging records the standardized RPM, minimum voltage, maximum current and maximum temperature of the flight.
- "Restart in auto rotation" can manually interrupt the auto rotation and quickly restart the motor to avoid crashes caused by incorrect operations.
- WIFI module (sold separately) for programming the ESC wirelessly with your smart phone (ios or Android).
- Internal anti-spark circuitry effectively eliminates electric sparks produced when the ESC is powered on.
- Independent output port for RPM (that is: motor speed) signals.
- Separate programming port for ESC programming or parameter setting.
- Multiple protections like thermal shutdown protection, overload protection, over-current protection, etc.
- Online firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box or WiFi module.