SURPASS Hobby V2 70A Brushless RC ESC BEC 2S-6S for RC Airplane
SURPASS Hobby V2 70A Brushless RC ESC 5.5V/4A BEC 2S-6S for RC Airplane.
Surpass Hobbys 70A Speed Controller (ESC) with BEC for Fixed Wing Models.
|Model||Constant Current||Burst Current (10S)||BEC||BEC Mode||LiPo Cells||Ni-MH Cells||Size (mm)||Weight (g)|
- Brake: On/Off
- Battery Types: Lipo or Nicd/Nimh
- Battery Protect: Low/Middle/High (50%/65%/75% see Instructions for more info)
- Recover to Default Settings: Factory Reset
- Timing: Automatic/Low/High
- Startup: Ultra Smooth, Smooth, Accelerated Startup.
- Helicopter Mode: Turn Off, Heli Mode 1, Heli Mode 2 (see Instructions for more info)
- Motor Rotation: Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise
- Operating Frequency: 8kHz / 16kHz
- Protection Mode: Low Power or Cut off
Startup Protection: If the motor fails to start up normally within 2 seconds the ESC will cut power, the throttle will then have to be reset to commence start, this is to protect the ESC/Motor in case of a bad connection or the prop being jammed on something.
Over-Temperature Protection: If the ESC reaches 100C, the ESC will reduce power to 40% enabling you to land and investigate, the ESC will return to 100% power when temp falls.
Throttle Signal Loss Protection: If the ESC losses signal for 2 seconds it will reduce power, If there is another 2 seconds of no signal it will cut power to the motor (more info in the instructions)