FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus
FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal Specially Designed for FPV Racing, in Red!
Having a much shorter throttle throw it allows racing pilots to be more precise by using less travel.
For all Taranis X9D/X9D Plus Transmitter users the FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots. The Wider 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve an extreme amount of throttle resolution resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will assure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio. Finished CNC red metal body to give it that race ready look.
The highly sensitive Hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings and the metal construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and the self-centering axis is easy to disable with just one screw.
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 - +5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mv/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 - (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): < 40mvpp
- Include a pair of lotus stick ends
- 45 degrees throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus Red
- Brands FRSKY
- Product Code: FrSky M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal RED For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.66