Frsky Delta 8ch Multi Protocol Rx
Frsky Delta 8ch ACCST / A-FHSS / S-FHSS / FHSS 2.4ghz Reciever
The FrSky Delta receiver is a multi-brand 2.4GHz receiver that is compatible with FrSky D8/V8, Futaba S-FHSS/FHSS and Hitec A-FHSS. If that was not enough, it also features CPPM and RSSI outputs.
For full instructions see our Forums
The Delta - 8 channel multi-protocol full-range receiver!
Possibly the first multi-brand 2.4GHz receiver and also the first Futaba S-FHSS & FHSS compatible receiver. It allows you to buy a receiver that isn't locked into only a single brand.
This unit works with the following systems:
Hitec 2.4GHz A-FHSS
Plus you can put the receiver into PPM and RSSI output mode for Flybarless Heli, multi-copter and FPV'ers users. All this in a 9g box.
When binding it'll search and find which system is active and then bind to that transmitter - all automatically. Alternatively you can use a set of jumpers to force the receiver to only look out for a particular brands.
* Compatible with ACCST, AFHSS, S-FHSS and FHSS aircraft radio systems
* Light weight, compact design
* 1 x CPPM output for CH1~8 (enabled when channels 3 and 4 pins are connected by a jumper)
* 1 x RSSI output (Received Signal Strength Indicator)
* Easy to bind and has instant link-up between transmitter and receiver.
* Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm.
* Excellent reboot times.
* All channels offer failsafe.
* Quick response.
* Very smooth servo movement.
* Built-in battery voltage sensor.
* Failsafe on all channels
* Low power consumption.
* True two-antenna diversity.
* Full range (typically 1.5-2.5km)
* Firmware upgradable.
* Wider and higher operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models
* Type: Delta-8
* Pin configuration: end
* Number of channels: 8
* Modulation: ACCST/AFHSS/FHSS/S-FHSS
* Band: 2.4GHz
* Antenna length: 142mm x 2
* Input voltage: 3.5V-16V
* Operating Current: 30mA
* Operating temp range: -10C to 60C
* Dimensions: 49 x 24.5 x 15mm
* Weight: 9.3g
Full instruction are supplied with the Delta-8. For further information - see our Forums
This unit is not designed, manufactured or supported by Hitec or Futaba, nor is it a copy of a Hitec or Futaba receiver.