Frsky QX7 Transmitter
Frsky Taranis Q X7
The Frsky Taranis QX7 or as it sometimes called the Frsky X7, is the latest offering from frsky, the QX7 is based on the hugely popular Taranis X9D, frsky have looked at the radio and looked how it could be made to have as many features as possible but at a lower price point, and thus the Frsky QX7 was born.
The Frsky QX7 is available in black or white.
Whats in the box:
- Taranis Q X7 transmitter white or black
- Neck Strap & adjustable balance bar
- Basic instruction sheet
- battery clip for AA cells
- Micro SD card is not included. (a 1gb card will suffice)
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (RF module and backlit on)
- Operating Temperature -10~45C
- Compatibility: FrSky X series (recommended), L,S D, & V8-II series receivers.
- Long range system capable of up to 2 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals, Ships with both sticks centering, easy to change modes and centering.
- Model files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- Full Telemetry RSSI alarms
- Haptic Feedback - vibration
- 16 channels (32 channels when combined with an external XJT module)
- 60 model memories
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 2-17 points each, 64 logic switches
- Voice or custom sound alerts
- USB and SD card slot for system expansion
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (OpenTX)
- 128 X 64 backlit LCD screen
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running D16 mode)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
- Selectable stick modes (1, 2, 3, or 4)
- 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
- Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
- Standard trainer jack
- ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 120MHz
- Integrates with CompanionTX – a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
- USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, access the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX
- Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)