FrSky Taranis X9D Plus ACCST Transmitter with EVA case
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus ACCST Transmitter with EVA Case
This is the latest version of the Taranis Plus with the latest Firmware EU LBT, shipped as mode 2 - throttle on the left, but it is a easy process to convert the unit to mode 1 if required.
The Taranis also has the ability to accept a JR style plug in module in the rear allowing you to use Spektrum, Futaba or any other system that fits in a JR style bay.
* Full Telemetry RSSI alarms (warns you of signal reception problems)
* Self test of the transmitter antenna
* 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
* 60 model memories
* 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
* 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
* Voice or custom sound alerts
* USB and SD card slot for system expansion
* Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current 2.4 systems
* Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
* State-of-the-art open source software
* Super low latency for ultra quick response (9ms)
* Large 212 X 64 backlit LCD screen
* Real-time data logging
* Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol)
* JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
* Selectable flight mode (1, 2, 3, or 4)
* 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
* Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
* Standard trainer jack
* ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 60MHz
* Integrates with CompanionTX – a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
* USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX
* Sticks and pots can be calibrated by the end user
* Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)
*comes with a hard wearing EVA Protective case for easy transportation.
* Model Name: Taranis X9D
* Number of Channels: Up to 16 channels
* Operating Voltage Range:6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
* Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlight are on)
* Operating Temperature: -10~60℃
* Backlight LCD Screen: 212*64, monochrome
* Model Memories: 60 (extendible by SD card)
* Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers
* FrSky Taranis 16 Channel, Full Telemetry Transmitter
* Neck Strap
* Battery for transmitter