Frsky Taranis Replacement Gimbal
Frsky Taranis Replacement Gimbal.
A replacement Gimbal for the Frsky Taranis, an original Frsky part you can use the Gimbal on either stick in mode 1 or mode 2 due to the fact you can enable or disable the self centering on both axis and also enable disable ratcheting on the Y axis.
- High sensitivity potentiometers
- 4 quality ball bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can en/disable self centering on both axis and rachet on the Y axis
- Made from upgraded, hard wearing plastic.
- Screws and fixment included.
- Usable in mode 1 or mode 2
- Rated Voltage: DC 5~±0.5v
- Total Resistance: 2.4K ohm
- Linearity: ± 6%
- Electrical Rotational Angle: 80 Degrees
- Model: PR10
Instruction video on how to fit the Frsky Taranis Gimbal.