Frsky XSR Mini Sbus and CPPM Receiver
Click Image for Gallery
Frsky XSR Mini Sbus and CPPM Receiver-
FrSky's XSR 2.4GHz receiver features 16ch ACCST, with S-Bus and CPPM. The XSR is physically smaller and lighter than the X4R receiver but still full range. Making it great for mini race quads and any other application where size and weight is an issue
FrSky X-series Module & Taranis Transmitter in D16 mode. (XSR does not work with the D-series Module) The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- S-BUS output. CPPM output.
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X4R.
- More number of channels: 1-16ch from SBUS channel,1-8ch from CPPM Channel.
- FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
- Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm(L x W x H)
- Antenna Length: 90mm
- Weight : 3.8g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA @5V
- Number of Channels: XSR - 16Ch(1-16ch from SBUS Channel,1-8ch from CPPM Channal)