Ideal to apply to your models to help combat screws, nuts and bots coming loose due to the vibration of flying your models.
- 10gm bottle.
- Colour blue paste.
- Allow to cure for 5 - 10 minutes before handling light use, full strength achieved in 6 - 8 hours.
- A medium strength, self curing, anaerobic adhesive for locking threads on most nuts, bolts and screws which may need to be disassembled.
- Examples include hydraulic system bolts, gearboxes, countersunk screws and most construction equipment.
- Gap filling to 0.25mm.
- Temperature resistance -40 to +150oC.
- Can be used on as received and oil contaminated threads or nuts
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Surfaces must be clean (will tolerate a light oily film) and dry. Apply to both surfaces and assemble components. Wipe clean excess material. Allow to cure for 5-10 minutes before handling/light use. Full strength achieved in 6-8 hours.
- Product Code: Threadlock for models SKU Style No. : Threadlock
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excl. VAT) £2.20
Tags: Threadlock for models