Towerpro MG91 13g 2.6kg Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo.
The Towerpro MG91 servo is a metal gear, digital, 2.6kg torque, double ball bearing with alloy case in the middle, with more torque and faster speed than comparable 'nylon gear' servos. The MG91 has metal gears which means no stripped gears, the Towerpr MG91 is an improved version of the hugely popular Towerpro MG90.
The MG91 is a great choice for F3A, 3D flyer, Jet, aeroplane, helicopter.
- Weight: 13g
- Dimension: 22.8x12x31 mm
- Stall torque: 2.2kg/cm (4.8v); 2.6kg/cm (6.0v)
- Operating speed: 0.13sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.11sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Bearing: Double ball bearing
- Servo case: Middle with alloy case
- Temperature range: 0 - 55 degrees Celsius
- Dead band width: 1us
- servo wire length: 25cm
- servo arms &screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- It’s universal “S" type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE &RoHS approved
- The wire colors are Brown-Red-Orange: Red = battery positive Brown = battery negative Orange = signal
The MG91 is stronger and lighter than the MG90 servo, the difference being the servo gears and shaft have changed to aluminum from copper. Aluminium is stronger and lighter than copper.
1 x Original Towerpro MG91 servo
3 x Servo Horns
3 x Screw
Towerpro MG91 13g 2.6kg Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- Brand: TowerPro
- Product Code: Towerpro MG91 13g 2.6kg Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo SKU Style No. : TOWERPRO 32
- Availability: In Stock
- (Excl. VAT) £4.60